To further improve the program, IHG has partnered with Wellness 4 Humanity, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. and weframe in the United States. These partners offer solutions including rapid on-site Covid-19 testing, bespoke food and beverage experiences, and technology to enable digital collaboration. IHG’s expanded Meet with Confidence program supports successful conferences and events and comprises five pillars that encompass all aspects of planning and execution:
- Clean and Safe: Improved cleanliness, social distancing, and safety measures at all times
- Simplified: Optimized contract design and planning as well as a reassuring feeling without cancellation or wear and tear fees
- Hybrid: Technology support and bandwidth for seamless hybrid meetings and events
- Delicious: Satisfying food and drinks are delivered safely
- Reward: Flexible offers with discounts and IHG Business Rewards points
Bookers and planners can choose from two hybrid event solutions – Smart and Expert – to plan the right experience for personal and virtual attendees in one or more locations:
Smart Solution: The Smart Solution is available at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts worldwide, except in Greater China.
- IHG Way of Clean: The program focuses on improving cleanliness, social distancing and safety measures in all hotels.
- Fast on-site Covid-19 tests: Provided by Wellness 4 humanityTest solutions are available as an option for meeting planners.
- Digital Collaboration Technology: Provided By Weframe To improve collaboration between meeting participants, weframe One, an 86-inch interactive touchscreen, is a cloud-based technology that allows participants to collaborate on-site and remotely.
Expert solution: initially available in almost 100 hotels in the USA. Europe, the middle East and AsiaPlanners can upgrade the Smart Solution with additional services, including:
- Virtual Technology Experiences: Planners can take advantage of a full suite of hybrid meeting features that allow personal and virtual attendees to connect, in addition to advanced audiovisual production and linking to multiple venues.
- Curated Food and Beverage Experiences: Williams Sonoma offers an exclusive catalog with specialties, drinks and dessert experiences for virtual participants. This is made available to all participants outside the company and offers all participants a shared meeting experience with options for personalization.
The Smart Solution, which is available in participating hotels, offers a flexible offer for events booked by June 30, 2021 that meet or stay December 31, 2021 and are 10 – 50 rooms in the top, with no cancellation fees, no wear and tear charges for rooms that have not been booked, up to 5% discount on the main invoice, IHG Business Rewards for planners and bookers and optimized contracts through the use of a short contract.
The expert solution offers all of these advantages, but is expanded to include a flat-rate discount of 5% on the main invoice and an optimized planning template for events with multiple locations. Event planners and virtual attendees also benefit from our unique partnership with Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Click here for details.
Derek DeCross, Senior Vice President, Global Sales, IHG Hotels & Resorts, said, “There is a strong desire to return to face-to-face meetings and welcoming groups to our hotels will take the teamwork of these planning events To provide quality meeting experiences to give attendees the confidence they need to feel safe at in-person events, when they choose. With our improved technology and new partnerships, we are confident we have the right to virtual options Participants to continue to experience a first-class meeting in our hotels. “
The technology is powered by IHG’s industry-leading Internet solution, IHG Connect, which enables unlimited device connectivity and management of peak bandwidths for peak periods during large meetings and corporate events. To limit contact with hotel teams and make the guest experience safer and more efficient, IHG offers digital check-in and check-out in thousands of hotels.
IHG’s portfolio of nearly 6,000 hotels and resorts from 16 brands in more than 100 countries enables meeting planners to find the perfect venue for their needs. Visit to take advantage of IHG’s expanded Meet with Confidence program IHG.com/MeetwithConfidence.
About IHG Hotels & Resorts
With a family of 16 hotel brands and IHG rewardsIHG, one of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programs, has nearly 6,000 hotels open in more than 100 countries, and 1,800 more due to open over the next five years.
- Luxury and Lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Bonus: HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, ALSO Hotels, I call hotels
- Basics: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, enthusiastic hotels
- Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacation, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the group’s holding company and is registered in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. Around 350,000 people work in IHG’s hotels and corporate offices around the world.
SOURCE IHG Hotels & Resorts