A great opportunity with Dunkin Donuts with travel across the UK
A true partner role to deliver employee agenda and business growth
A fantastic brand with significant growth plans in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture and working as part of a broader HR team, you will be a trusted HR business partner for the Dunkin Donuts brand.
Approximately 320 staff across the UK focused on Yorkshire, North West, Midlands and London with significant growth plans.
Retail stores across the UK with 2 manufacturing sites.
You will work with the Operations Manager on all aspects of human resources, including implementing the workforce plan and supporting business growth.
A true generalist role with a focus on employee relations, leadership skills, succession planning, talent, identifying HR trends and initiating plans.
- Have previously worked in the role of HR Business Partner or are Senior HR Advisor looking for the next step.
- Able to travel anywhere in the UK 3-4 days per week
- Has the ability to work autonomously and keep a personal journal.
- Can manage and influence relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Is an HR generalist working in a practical operational role.
- Has previously worked in a fast moving sector similar to retail
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000,000 per year
- Motor allowance £4500
- 33 days AL including bra
- birthday off